The Finger Play pack combines three toys that are great for playing around your fingers. It comes with a Knuckleroller, a Begleri and a Longshot.
All of these toys are for the hands and fingers and each are made using different sizes of stainless steel balls and paracord but each have their peculiarity.
- Knuckleroller is an iteration of the Knucklebone. Skill toy to pass around your fingers. This is the most discrete toy since when dropped makes no sound.
- The begleri is a toy derived from the Greek rosary komboloi. It’s an item that can serve as a fidget toy or can be used as a skill toy since there are many tricks you can learn.
- Longshot is a skill toy derived from the begleri. It has a loop where you can anchor your finger and spin it around while wrapping on different fingers and even switching the loop to different fingers while it goes.
These three toys are great for developing finger mobility and dexterity which helps for improving in all type of musical instruments from guitar, piano, flute, etc. They also help with blood circulation to the fingertips which might be beneficial for people with RSI (Repetitive strain injury), arthritis and carpal tunnel.
Small enough to carry in your pockets and have access to a stress-releasing tool anywhere you go.
We also have tutorials for all the toys at our Youtube channel: https://www.bit.ly/bonstiyt
- We have the packs themed in particular colors but if you'd like to combine the colors feel free to send us a massage and we'll be happy to accommodate your request.
- For the begleri the length of the string between the two monkeyfists are customizable. We recommend you use a ruler to verify the length between the top of your index finger to the bottom of your pinky finger while you have your fingers spread apart as much as you can.
Based on 2 reviews
Awesome! Great quality, nice looking and a good weight and feel! Begleri has been standing up to a lot of use as well. Thanks!
This is one of the best item I bought. The begleri turned out to be the most preferable begleri I have. It's way less hurting compare to metal beads bug still has substantial of weight. The knuckleroller and the longshot are also great!