Just roll with it!
Bolis are small but heavy balls made out of steel bearing balls wrapped in paracord. They’re a great size to rest two or three on your hand to orbit them around each other. They’re also great as a massage ball to work on your traps, back, feet, hands, trigger points, etc.
Super versatile - Easy to carry - Solid company
We recommend buying two to practice orbiting or juggling and getting deeper into your stretch!
What can you do with a pair of Bolis?
- 🧘 - Use as meditation balls
- 🤹♀️ - Practice juggling
- 🏈 - Practice catching
- 🧖♂️ - Use as massage tool
- 📥 - General desk fidget
- 🛏 - Great as a stress relief tool
- 🏄 - Stack them un top of each other as a balance practice
- 🦶 - Lay them on the floor and step on them (trust us)
- 🪢 - Work on trigger points and knots
- Each Boli weighs around 2.7oz and measures 1.5 inches (3.81cm).
As a comparison a tennis ball weighs 2.04oz and measures 2.70 inches (6.86cm). Small but heavy!
- The core used for Boli are made of chrome steel.
- We do our best to show the colors as faithful as they are but note that different monitors might affect the colors
The boli and knuckleroller have great weight to them. All of these toys help me relieve work stress, focus my extra energy and be able to get to sleep.
Awesome product! I love making paracord things but I could never have made the ends of the paracord as clean as this.
The company was so great to deal with. I accidentally only ordered one and they notified me and helped me out right away (as you would usually want two baoding balls). Well made item and shipped beautifully.
good quality paracord baoding ball
Very nicely made and it arrived wicked fast!